Monday 11 March 2013

BLOG RESURRECTION

After 3 years of not blogging, lately I have felt sufficiently incensed by so many things that I have decided I need an outlet for my anger and frustration. Therefore I have decided to ressurect the blog. I would like it to be much more interactive this time and welcome posts, articles or ramblings from any like minded women or men out there who would like to contribute to the discussion. The last month seems to have just been a tidal wave of mysogyny slowly drowning us all. What with Seth McFarlane's 'jokes' at The Oscars, The dispicable reporting of Reeva Steenkamp's death, the Keep Calm and Rape-A-Lot t-shirts being sold on Amazon, the Daily Mail deciding to run a story on International Women's Day about how awful it is that mothers 'dont cook from scratch every day' and the fact that so few women (and men) are willing to identify themselves as feminists. So blogging shall resume shortly - watch this space.... and in the meantime, how about reading one of these brilliant articles to get you all fired up? Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment